LED Clock Fan
- USB powered fan
- LED clock face appears on spinning blades
- Displays hour, minute and seconds hands
- Soft blades for safe use
- Keeps time even after being removed from USB port
- Plug in and go, no installation
- On/off switch
- Press and hold on/off switch to set time
- Flexible iron goose neck – angle in any direction/height
- Blades made from PVC plastic
- ABS casing
- Red and green LED’s create clock face
- Fan diameter approx. 8.8cm
- Measures approx. 40cm x 0.7cm
More product info
No one enjoys working in a stuffy office with no windows on a hot summer’s day. When the temperature reaches anything above 20° it becomes a bit unbearable.
This super cool clock is here to wipe that sweat off your brow (not literally, but it could prevent this ever happening). Plug the LED Clock Fan into any USB port and it will power the fan to send a cool breeze your way. As the fan blades are spinning, the cleverly aligned red and green LED’s clearly display the time on a standard analog clock face, with moving hour, minute and second hands.
The soft fan blades provide super safe use, even if you accidentally fall into the spinning blades fingers first, it won’t hurt but it will create an interesting noise! The flexible iron goose neck allows you to direct the LED Clock Fan in any direction, at any height, so you get the cool breeze exactly where you want it. Once you’re done cooling down, you can easily pack it back up and it won’t lose any time once it’s been removed from the USB port.
- Working voltage: DC 5V
- Working current: 400mAh
- Was amazing but,,, -This was such an amazing thing to have as it really did what I hoped it would however after just a few hours the LEDs stopped working and now I am very sad as I can't seem to get them to work again.
RED5 says: “Hi there Cerys, sorry to hear that you are having some problems with your LED Clock Fan. Our customer service team will be in touch shortly to help with this”
- Glitches -Its an awesome clock but the numbers are in the wrong places it glitches when hold the button and overheats from just using it for a few minutes. i would put five if it worked how it was shown in the shop
RED5 says: “Hi there Kya, sorry to hear you are having problems with your LED Clock Fan, it sounds like you may have a faulty one. The best thing to do is contact our lovely customer service team at [email protected] and they will get this sorted for you.”
- Clock hand went missing -This is an amazing product and I was just about to write a 5 star review but it seems to have broken. I have had this clock for about a year now and so I knew what to do, I plugged it into my computer and the fan worked but the hour hand just disappeared and there is only half a minute hand. I have unplugged it and turned it on and off multiple times in different USB slots but the hour hand doesn't show up anymore. I am quite upset now that it doesn't work because it is a amazing product and deserves a 5 star. Could you tell me what happened?
RED5 says: “Hi there Sean, please contact out CS team at [email protected] and they will swap it over for a new one :).”
- I really like it, but... -This fan is super cool (lol) but mine doesn't tell the correct time, and the numbers aren't showing up clearly.
RED5 says: “Hi there Chantal, sorry to hear you are having problems with your LED Clock Fan. Please contact out customer service team at [email protected] and they will get this sorted for you.”
- Impressive -Really love this clock. Very impressed with the size and how it looks ! The one disappointing thing, and I am not sure if it is meant to do this, but it flickers all the time. Totally off for a second and then on for a couple of seconds and then off again. Almost like something is loose? If it wasn't for this on/off flicker I would give it 5 stars! -Liam
RED5 says: “Hi there Liam, sorry to hear your LED Clock Fan is flickering. Please contact our CS team and they will get this sorted for you as it sounds like there may be a fault with yours :(”
- Very good, however sometimes faulty! -Very good product, I love it! Looks perfect alongside any computer and also can be used from a USB plug, most phone chargers have one. Very cool! An amazing Christmas present to anyone of all ages! However, mine is temperamental and when switched on, the display isn't still and jolts from side to side which is incredibly irritating and renders the product unusable, also recently, the red portion of the display has stopped functioning. Very good product overall, however has some minor faults, in my case leaving it faulty.
RED5 says: “Hi there Lewis, sorry to hear you are having problems with your LED Clock Fan, our lovely Customer Service team will be in touch shortly to get this sorted for you :).”
- Cool fan! Get it!! -Impressed at the till by these at RED5...We bought 4 fan clocks as xmas gifts but kept one for ourselves... Really cool...keeps time... Looks great amongst all our light up gadgets!! Functional as well as unusual and beautiful. All recipients were wowed!
- LED Clock Fan A MUST BUY -Absolutely awesome! Looks like it came straight out of star wars! Loads of friends have commented on it and asked where I got it as they cant believe their eyes. One friend came round saying \"I got a cool toy for Christmas - its a USB fan\" then he saw mine and was like \", asked how much it was and was like \"Oh... I got ripped off didn't I\" lol. Has to be seen to be believed, a must have!
- Amazing Present! -Got this for my boyfriend as he loves gadgets, he absolutely loves it and it works amazingly! It was really simple to work - All he had to do was plug it in and press the button and it worked instantly - It was really easy for him to set the right time as well. It's also a really good and quite powerful fan! Which I was very surprised as it isn't very big. Overall I am extremely happy with this product and would recommend people to buy this for anyone who loves a good gadget! :)
- Like it! -I bought this for my son, but decided to test it due to the other review. I totally agree, its temperamental, works sometimes but not others. BUT I did discover that if you wipe the circuit bit lightly with your fingers it seems to work after that, though does stop again sometimes and you have to wipe it again. That said I don't regret buying it. My son will love it and I had to prize it off my desk to put away for Xmas, think I may treat myself to one when they are back in stock!
RED5 says: “Hi Philippa, sorry to hear your LED Clock Fan is temperamental, please contact our customer services and we will get this sorted for you.”
- Its really cool, but a bit temperamental. -When I saw this gadget I just had to buy it. This looks really cool and looks like something you would find in an iron man or futuristic movie. However the product is quite temperamental. When I received this gadget it was working fine, then, later when I went to switch it on, the fan would work but it would take a while for the clock to turn on. Then it would go back to working fine. The next day the fan turned on but the clock didn't at all. So I unplugged it, put it back and so far it seems to be working fine again. All in all the product is cool, but I would not expect to have these problems in the first two days. Hopefully it was just bad luck.
RED5 says: “Hi there Harry, sorry to hear about the problems you are having with your Clock Fan, sounds like you may have a faulty one :(. Please contact our lovely Customer Service team and they will get this sorted for you asap”