Magic Notebook and Pencil
- Organise your spell knowledge
- 90 pages of A5 lined paper
- Spell movements on each page
- Ideal for young witches and wizards
- Measures approx. 21cm x 14cm x 2cm
More product info
If you often find yourself entering the land of wizardry, leaving the muggle world behind you then you’ll understand how important your spells are. With so many spells, it’s difficult to remember your Expecto Patronum from your Expelliarmus. Trying to recall them all off the top of your head is sometimes trickier than finding a Horcrux in a haystack. (See what we did there!)
The Magic Notebook wouldn’t look out of place in Hogwarts and is an ideal place for all your notes, calculations and potion recipes. With 90 sheets of spellbound A5 paper, there is plenty of room for every spell known to wizard kind. Just don’t forget to cast your Aparecium spell to stop unwanted eyes reading your notes!
Each page has easy to understand spell movements and you even get a new magic wand pencil specially designed with engrained magic abilities, so you can keep adding more and more tricks and incantations.
Making a great novelty gift for your young witches and wizards, but beware of the secrets that lie within.
- This is great! -As soon as I put my hands on the product I new it would be what I needed.This is great for wizards and witches, I think it is really great because you have a lot of space to write what ever you want. If you needed a present I would recommend this to you. I have given the magic notebook a 5 out of 5 because it is brilliant!