Matador Pocket Blanket
- Superlight portable blanket
- Ideal for picnics in the park, at the beach or festivals
- Smaller than a packet of crisps
- Made from super strong HyperLyte nylon
- Puncture resistant
- Water resistant
- Outer stitching patterns doubles as a folding guide
- Weighted corners for windy days
- Comfortably fits four bottoms
- Measures approx. 140cm x 110cm
More product info
There are too many times where you find yourself a nice sunny spot to sit in the park, perfect for picnics, only for you to be disappointed by the leftovers of the morning dew. Is it really worth the risk of a soggy bottom, or risking your clean white shorts against the chances of a suspicious brown muddy mark on them.
Now, you don’t have to take any risks next time you visit the park or the beach all thanks to the Matador Pocket Blanket. This nifty little portable blanket measures around the same size as a packet of crisps, and can fit into your pockets or bags. It’s made from HyperLyte nylon, which is a super tough lightweight material that is resistant to water and punctures. Up to four bums can fit comfortably onto the Matador Pocket Blanket and each corner has built in weights, perfect for windy days at the seaside. A lot of things like this a tricky to get back into such a small compact size but this blanket has outer stitching for you to use as a folding guide which is super easy to follow, so you can pack up quickly. Once folded, the blanket sits neatly back in its pouch for easy storage.