Medieval Cheese Board Set
- Medieval cheese board set with weapon cutting implements
- Sturdy wooden shield-shaped board
- 3 cheese knives styled like axes and a spear
- Perfect gift for any medieval gentry
- Board measures approx. 24cm x 5cm x 28cm
More product info
We’re not sure whether medieval knights actually had cheese boards with their meals, but if they did they definitely would have had one like this.
Featuring a chunky shield shaped wooden platter that you could almost certainly use to protect yourself from an arrow attack, and three brutal but efficient cutting implements styled to look like axes and a spear, it will surely fulfil any cheese based medieval fantasies you may have.
So if you want to inject a little bit of Dark Age charm into your cheese course you really need the Medieval Cheese Board Set in your life.
Ps. What kind of cheese surrounds a medieval castle? Moat-zarella!