- Water vortex
- Colour changing LED lights
- Just fill with water
- Measures approx. 32cm x 11cm in diameter (at widest point)
- UK Plug supplied
More product info
The Vortex Lamp is an amazing display of dancing water and light. A dancing tornado of water which is lit up in an array of changing colours. The Vortex Lamp looks fantastic in the light and in the dark! Be amazed as you see your ceiling being transformed into a whirlpool of colour. Both relaxing and energising, prepare to be blown away by the Vortex Lamp. Has the Lava Lamp finally met its match!?
Please note this product comes supplied with a UK plug. If purchasing for use in a country outside the UK an additional adaptor/ converter may be required.
- Mains operated
- 1 x Mini Vortex
- 1 x Mains adaptor
- 1 x Instructions
- Great Science! -This lamp has blown my mind. Apparently a small propeller can create a vortex! Almost like a tornado underwater. The color changing lamp fits perfectly besides my mini volcano lamp and 2 lava lamps which I also bought from red5;) recommend for sure! If you read this comment then hit the buy button now!
- epic -This is a really cool light. I'm 12 and its in my bedroom and its really fun to watch in the dark! Definitely worth £25!
- avoid -This item does look quite cool in a darkend room, but I wouldn't recommend buying one. For staters it is quite noisey, which can be irritating, Also I don't think its very safe, as you have to fill the item yourself. The lid only sits on top of the tube and is not very secure, which isn't good in a living room where a child might trip over the wire and tip it over causing the lids to fasll off and water to go all over electrical sockets.
RED5 says: \"Sorry you aren't very happy with your Mini Vortex Steve. You're right, it does look really cool in a darkened room and we would recommend that all electrical wires are kept away from children (or adults!) so they don't trip.\"
- Looks Fantastic! -A fantastic novelty item, it is very interesting and looks brilliant in any room. The bright LEDs produce a great effect with the spinning water; it is somewhat calming. For the best effect it should be used in a dark area of the room and with the room light switched off, and it is important to change the water periodically, because otherwise algae can build up, ruining the effect. I change mine every month. My only criticism is a very small one, and it is that the motor is rather loud, but it's not that much of a big deal. If you're into lava lamps and such like, you will certainly like this.
- Love it! :D -I bought this in the RED5 in Hamleys in Glasgow. I've got to say it's brilliant! All my mates say it's so cool and I would reccomend to anyone who wants a stylish bit of kit in livingroom, office or bedroom.