- The first Bluetooth padlock
- Control your padlock from your phone
- Safer, easier and more manageable than ever before
- Weatherproof and made with ultra-strong boron hardened steel
- Say goodbye to keys and combinations
- Takes a standard 2032 watch battery
- Manage multiple locks
- Automatically finds and connects with your phone doing all the hard word for you!
- Monitor where, when and who has accessed the locks
- Free companion app lets you share with your family and friends
- View a map of where your Noke Padlock had been accessed
- Battery lasts for a whole year
- Create a back-up ‘Quick Click’ combination for phoneless emergencies
- Probably the cleverest thing we’ve seen this year
More product info
Every once in a while you come across a product that is pure genius, an item that fits so perfectly into modern life you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it. The best designs give you seamless functionality that is guaranteed to make your life easier, which is exactly what the Noke Padlock delivers.
With lock technology seeing little development in the past 100 years, the clever folks at Noke decided it was time for a change, and in doing so produced this ingenious lock that brings old technology rocketing into the 21st Century. Cue the world’s first ever Bluetooth padlock, or if you prefer – the smartest padlock well, ever!
Now you can be assured that mishaps and lost possessions are thing of the past with the effortlessly simple Noke Padlock, simply by using your smartphone. With the downloadable app you don’t even need to remove your phone from your pocket, as soon as your phone is in range the Noke will automatically connect and your nifty padlock will unlock.
But that’s not the only trick up its sleeve, as you can also share Noke with your friends and family by granting or revoking them access with a calendar and schedule that you control. The history tab will tell you when, where and by whom your locks were accessed, pretty clever right? But I know what you’re thinking, what if my phone is out of battery? Well don’t worry as these guys have thought of everything. The ingenious ‘Quick Click’ feature gives you speedy access by setting up a unique combination of clicks, just like Morse Code, but jazzier.
The Noke Padlock is safe to use in all weathers too, with all the key components safely tucked away inside the lock. So in rain, wind, snow, hail or hurricanes, your Noke Padlock won’t even break a sweat. And the super strong boron-hardened steel and anti-shim technology makes this lock ready for anything. What a clever piece of kit!