Popeye Grow Your Own Spinach
- Popeye’s favourite snack in a can
- Grow your own spinach without the mess or hassle
- Simply open the can, plant the seeds and add water
- Get your share of your five a day
- Spinach seeds take 1-2 weeks to shoot
- Instructions included
- Can measures approx. 7cm x 7cm x 10cm
More product info
Even though we all know that spinach is a super food full of vitamins and iron, that doesn’t mean that we all want sloppy green wetness on our plates for tea. But what if your spinach was fresh, homegrown, in a mixed salad with a drizzle of olive oil and crumbled feta? Sounds much more appealing now right!
Well we have taken inspiration from our favourite cartoon sailor and found the easiest way to keep healthy. Spinach in a can! Thanks Popeye! Sounds gross, yes we know that, but this spinach is freshly grown out of the can and ready to eat in no time. Now you can be as muscular as Popeye in three easy steps. Open the can, plant the seeds and water occasionally. Surely you can feel those biceps bulging already.