- Fun Spud Gun
- Takes approx. 300 bullets from one spud
- Die cast metal
- Use as a Spud Gun, Water Pistol or Pellet Gun!
- Change the tips to change your ammunition from potato, water or pellets
- Simple trigger firing action
- A fun twist on food fights
- Handheld size
- Rubber pellets included
- Ages 5+
- Gun measures approx. 11cm x 6cm x 1cm
More product info
The Spud Gun – the timeless classic that keeps on giving. Nothing will put a smile on a child’s face like shooting their brother, mother, sister or friends with a small piece of potato. We say child’s face, but we know adults will want a play with the Potato Zapper too (we won’t judge you).
Using this Potato Zapper is the only time your mum will allow you to play with your food so do it while you can! Press the gun into your chosen spud (new potatoes aren’t recommended) aim and fire at your target! This easy to use spud gun will keep you entertained for hours and can take around 300 potato bullets from one good sized potato.
Not only is the Potato Zapper great for firing spuds at friends, it can also be used as a Water Gun and a standard Pellet firing gun. Simply switch the end tips to change its firing capabilities. Mix things up and use a sweet potato, or go wild and use an apple. The possibilities are endless!
- Works really well! -This is simple but still a really good idea and it costs next to nothing to use. Kids can spend many hours with their gun and a potato and it isn't too dangerous. Don't try and push to much potato into the nozzle though, else it won't fire and it is fiddly to get the potato out.