- Smartphone powered paper planes
- Up to ten minutes flight time
- Easy to set up
- Connect via Bluetooth Smart
- Slide module onto paper plane and fly
- Flight assist technology
- Crash resistant design
- Beginner and advanced modes
- Three templates included
- iOS and Android compatibility
- Charge via micro USB cable (included)
More product info
Paper planes don’t really do that much and have kind of had their day. Or so we thought! The PowerUp 3.0 allows you to instantly modify any paper aeroplane into a high flying, smartphone controlled machine. The best part of this kit is that it isn’t even that complicated to do.
Simply fold yourself up a nice paper plane and slide on the smart module. Download the free app, push the throttle up to full and throw your plane into the air. Now you can stay in the air for up ten minutes on a full charge and control your flight at the same time too. Two modes are included to make sure you get the most out of your flight and all the techy stuff is easily controlled via the app. Charge your plane via any micro USB cable and connect to your phone with Bluetooth.
In case of any crash landings, a crash proof design will save you along with a few spare parts. Three templates are also included for all types of fliers, meaning this clever paper plane is suitable for advanced and novice pilots.
- PowerUp 3.0 module
- Mounting display and storage box
- Micro USB cable for charging
- Spare rudder
- Spare propeller
- Invader template (beginner pilots)
- Nakamura template (advanced pilots)