Razor Hovertrax 2.0
- Hoverboards are back – and better than ever!
- Fun and easy to ride
- EverBalance ™ technology for a state of the art ride
- Ride forwards, backwards and even spin!
- Sleek and streamlined body design
- Dual hub motors for an ultra-smooth, silent ride
- Gyro sensor technology
- Blue LED light bars
- Training mode and normal mode
- Battery power indicator
- Speeds of up to 6mph
- Measures approx. 62cm (L) x 22cm (H) x 23cm (W)
More product info
Ever since the Back to the Future movies we have longed for hoverboards to become a reality, and thanks to some clever technology boffins, we have the closest thing yet! Now you can literally roll into the future in style with the amazing Razor Hovertrax! Possibly the easiest way to get about with minimum effort required!
Simply hop onto your new snazzy hoverboard and you are ready to go. Learning to ride is easy peasy, with the help of the super stable Ever Balance technology and two riding modes, simply move your weight to move in that direction. Because of the built in auto-stabilising technology and pressure sensitive pads which feel how your weight is being distributed, the Hovertrax responds to your every movement with ease. It even has a built in gyroscope to help keep you upright and provide you with full 360° turning.
Sturdy and thick rubber wheels not only cushion your ride but will also have a strong grip on most surfaces. Obviously speed is a must with all transportation devices and this is one that won’t fall short. Speed along at over 6mph for up to 60 minutes riding time then when the battery runs out, you will only have to wait for 4 hours before the fun starts again!
Please note: Self-balancing boards are designed to be used for fun and enjoyment and should not be considered as a mode of transport as Highway Laws apply to these products and, therefore, use on public roads and pavements is prohibited. Please read our precautions on riding your self-balancing board here.
This product comes supplied with a UK plug. If purchasing for use in a country outside the UK an additional adaptor/ converter may be required.
Please note: Self-balancing boards are designed to be used for fun and enjoyment and should not be considered as a mode of transport as Highway Laws apply to these products and, therefore, use on public roads and pavements is prohibited.
Please note: unfortunately this item is excluded from all coupon code offers.
- Battery: 36V lithium ion pack
- Top speed: Up to 6mph (10km/h)
- Motors cruising: Silent dual 135 watt
- Motors peak power: 350 watt
- Charge time: 6 hours initial, 4 hour recharge
- Max rider weight: 100kg
- Product weight: 12.2kg
- Certification: Certified to UL 2272
- Wheels: Rubber tyres with aluminium hubs
- Measurements: 62cm (L) x 22cm (H) x 23cm (W)