RED5 Books - Dangerous Book For Idiots
- 100 things you definitely shouldn’t do
- Idiotic ideas for reckless fools
- Each rated with arrest, injury and death odds
- Ranges from small pains to definite death
- Activities from around the globe
- Hardback cover
- Measures approx. 21cm x 14cm x 2cm
More product info
If you are absolutely bonkers and seem to have more adrenaline pumping through your veins than you do brain cells in your noggin, then this book can set you some new life challenges.
The Dangerous Book For Idiots is a list of stupid things that some crazy people in the world actually do. 100 ridiculous activities are included in the book, starting off with the basics like lighting trumps and wasabi snorting, then gradually moving its way through to the death guaranteed region containing crocodile bungee jumping and Hara Kiri. Each activity has three a Dangerous Idiots Odds board giving you the odds of arrest, injury and death. If you are going to attempt any of the stunts featured in this book, then you might want to make sure you know the address of your local A&E, create your will and say your final words to your loved ones.