Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega
- The Sinclair ZX Spectrum reinvented
- Over 1,000 Spectrum games built in
- Easy to use plug and play system
- New joypad for easy gameplay
- No more waiting around for games to load
- Connect to your TV’S USB port
- Allows you play almost any ZX Spectrum game via Micro SD
- With ready mapped buttons for all included games
- Add your own games
- Save and load your progress as you play
- Suitable for ages 7 and over
More product info
The Sinclair ZX Spectrum was a revolution in home computing. Transforming the spare rooms of homes in the 1980’s forever, this technological classic has been reinvented into a retro console for the modern age, and we’re pretty darn excited about it.
Britain’s best-selling home computer has turned into the Sinclair ZX Spectrum Vega, the vintage styled console that simply plugs into your TV to take you back to an era of shoulder pads, Grange Hill and THE best films of all time. And it’s safe to say that the clever peeps who have recreated this console has certainly taken it seriously, with over 1,000 legendary games built-in, and any number of extra games which can be added at any time, there’s more than enough entertainment to keep you busy. And if you ever played on the original system, you’ll find this new and improved version completely incredible as it no longer takes half an hour to load each game via tape (saa wha??) and is styled with an ergonomic joy pad, making it easier than ever to enjoy your gameplay.
Complete with classics that will keep any long-term Spectrum gamer happy to a whole new generation of games, the Vega includes Defender, Atic Atac, Forbidden Planet, Horace Goes Skiing, Breakout, Hyperlane+, Switchblade, Impossamole, Jack the Nipper and Missile Command to name just a few. Wowzers.
- Output: 3 cable composite leads/RCA plugs (can be used with scart connection also with appropriate plug adaptor)
- Power input: USB powered – either via USB outlet on most TV’s or via a standard phone charger plug
- Output format: Both PAL and NTSC TV