- Transfer both 35mm negatives and slides to your computer
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Windows XP (SP2) or above
- OSX 10.7 or above
- Features 5mp scanner with high quality optic element
- Includes rapid slide feeder to fit most slide thicknesses
- Single USB connection (requires USB 2.0)
- Includes easy to use software
- Fixed focus, auto exposure and colour balance for ease of use
- Scan slides and film in seconds
- Does not require drivers
- Measures approx. 15cm x 9cm x 8cm
More product info
Do you have a big old box of slides sat in the loft gathering dust and slowly withering away? Would you like to bore your friends and family with slideshows of your trip to Mallorca in 1983 but the bulb in your projector is gone and you can’t get a replacement? Or maybe you just rock it old school and like to shoot actual film rather than a use filter in Instagram.
Well, what you need is a slide and negative converter – a quick and easy way to convert your analogue media into much more convenient digital files. What you need is the fantastic ION Slides Forever.
With its high resolution 5MP scanner, adjustable slide feeder and single cable USB connection the Slides Forever converter manages to pack high quality, flexibility and ease of use into one reasonably priced package.
There are separate attachments for scanning 35mm negatives and slides and there’s even a rapid slide feeder to allow you to quickly scan multiple slides. Operation couldn’t be easier either - with simple click-to-fit attachments and user friendly software included in the box. The Slides Forever is compatible with both Mac and PC so you can convert your treasured memories whichever system you use.
So dig out those boxes of old slides or those rolls of film you shot and convert them into digital files that you can easily view and share with friends and family.
- Slides Forever scanner
- Negative Roll Feeder
- Rapid Slide Feeder
- Slide Holder
- USB Cable
- Cleaning Brush
- Software CD
- Quickstart Guide