Starlite Luna Chair
- Light up inflatable chair
- Built in LEDs
- 13 different colours
- Three different modes – flash, fade and strobe
- Control via remote control
- Cup holder in each arm rest
- Easily inflate and deflate
- Made from durable PVC
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Foot pump and repair kit included
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries
- Measures approx. 90cm x 85cm x 80cm
More product info
The ultimate in comfort is best described as ‘sitting on a cushion of air’, so it should come as no surprise when we tell you that the Starlite Luna Chair is uber comfy! This inflatable chair will perfectly mould to your lumps and bumps, supporting you in all the right places, whilst looking super stylish in the process.
The thing that sets this piece of supreme furniture apart from other inflatable chairs are the built in LEDs! Yes, that’s right, built in LEDs which you can control via a remote control. Think of it as part chair, part mood lighting, and you’ve got the idea. Perfect for additional seats at parties, BBQ’s, festivals, at the beach or even indoors. When the light fades the magic happens!
The Luna Chair has various modes such as strobe, fade or solid colours, all easily controlled via the pocket size remote. It even features cup holders in each arm so your hands are free to eat, play computer games, or simply help you look smug at how totally awesome your inflatable throne is!
Made from durable PVC it should last the test of time, however there is also a repair kit just in case a mishap happens. Before you cry ‘I ain’t blowing that thing up’ don’t worry, as the Starlite Luna comes with a handy foot pump so you won’t be out of puff.
- lunar chair -Having purchased this chair for my 10 yr old last xmas, i am very disappointed as i am in the process of sending it back for the second time as it has split on the seam of the arm and now on the front seam. Unfortunately both splits are irreparable with the puncture kit provided.Having said that all the previous items brought from red 5 have all been very good with no problems, but i wouldn't purchase the item again. Hope this was a helpful review.