T-Series T70 FPV Drone Black
- Amazing 5.8GHz four channel drone
- Mega stable 6 axis gyroscope
- 720p HD camera with 8GB memory card
- FPV screen for a direct feed from the camera
- One button take off and landing buttons
- One button return home
- Headless mode for easy flight
- 3D eversion for 360° tricks
- Awesome throw-to-take-off ability
- Recharge via included power lead
- Measures approx. 50cm x 50cm x 19cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
- Also available; T-Series T70 FPV White
More product info
Here at RED5 HQ we keep a close eye on what’s going on in the world of drones and quadcopters and it’s no exaggeration to say that the technology has evolved incredibly over the past few years. Features that were once restricted to super expensive pro drones have steadily trickled down and we’re pleased to say that the clever chaps in our factory have managed to pack them all into this super cool stealthy black masterpiece.
Whilst the T70 FPV is packed full of awesome features, what’s really important is the way it flies and fortunately, it delivers an incredible flying experience in spades. The boring stuff like taking off and landing is taken care of with a single button press and there’s a useful return to home button too. The 4 channel controller sits comfortably in the hand and allows pinpoint accurate control of the drone and headless mode (where the drones orients around you instead of the drone, meaning that pushing left on the controller will always result in the drone flying to your left) makes flight incredibly easy.
The built in 6 axis gyroscope makes sure that flight is always super smooth and also allows for some other cool features, including one of our favourites – altitude hold. This means that if you release the control sticks your drone will hover where it is instead of crashing unceremoniously to the ground. This makes learning to fly even easier! More advanced users can perform a wide range of awesome 3D tricks and flips and there’s even a “throw to fly” option where you can literally chuck your drone in the air at any angle and it will right itself and hover smoothly.
The T70 FPV – as its name suggests – also comes fitted with a camera on the drone and screen on the controller so you can have a drone’s eye view as you fly (but remember the law says it has to remain in your sight at all times). It will record video in crystal clear 720p HD and photos at 1600 x 1200 resolution, all recorded to the included 8GB memory card.
So if you want a drone that combines all the coolest features into a super fun, easy to fly package then you really need to have a good look at the T70 FPV!
It’s been brought to our attention that the instructions provided with this drone don’t really explain properly how to get it all started up and ready to fly. It’s actually pretty simple when you know how – just follow these instructions and you’ll be airborne in no time.
- Power on the drone by plugging in the battery and closing the battery compartment. Wait until the lights are flashing slowly. If they’re flashing quickly then you probably need to charge your battery.
- Place your drone on a flat surface at ground level. This will help it calibrate the altitude hold correctly.
- Turn on your remote control. You’ll hear a single beep and the light on your remote will flash. Wait for a second for the remote to power itself up.
- On the LEFT stick of the remote control push the stick up then immediately down. You might need to do this a couple of times to get the timing right; when you do, you’ll hear another beep and the lights on both your drone and your remote will stay on solidly.
- Simultaneously pull BOTH sticks on your remote down and outwards. That means the LEFT stick needs to be pointing between 7 and 8 o’clock and the RIGHT stick needs to be pointing between 4 and 5 o’clock. Hold the sticks there until the rotors start to spin slowly.
- Release both sticks then fly as usual!
- Flight time: 7 - 9 minutes approx
- Charge time: 200 minutes
- Range approx. 40 metres
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720p/30fps
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Battery type: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-poly
- Camera sensor chip: ¼ inch HG colour cmos
- Viewing angle 120°
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- 5.8G receiver sensitivity: -90dbm
- Camera module working voltage: DC3.7V (DC12V)
- Camera module consumption: 200mah ± 10%
- Battery charger with 3 pin UK plug
- 8GB memory card
- Remote control
- LCD screen and holder
- USB charging cable for screen
- 20 x screws
- 4 x crash guards
- 4 x landing skids
- 4 x propellers
- Card reader