T-Series T70 FPV Drone White
- Amazing 5.8GHz four channel drone
- Mega stable 6 axis gyroscope
- 720p HD camera with 8GB memory card
- FPV screen for a direct feed from the camera
- One button take off and landing buttons
- One button return home
- Headless mode for easy flight
- 3D eversion for 360° tricks
- Awesome throw-to-take-off ability
- Recharge via included power lead
- Measures approx. 50cm x 50cm x 19cm
- Flying drones is subject to CAA guidelines; see here.
- Also available; T-Series T70 FPV Black
More product info
If you’ve been keeping abreast of drone development over the last few years then you’ll be well aware of just how much the technology has advanced, and it seems like the super clever boffins at our factory have managed to cram just about every advancement into this amazing masterpiece.
The T-Series T70 FPV draws on years of drone technology to give you an incredible flying experience. It has an easy to use 4 channel controller with a 5.8 GHz FPV screen allowing you to enjoy a drone’s eye view as you soar majestically through the skies. The camera will even record high quality 720p footage and stills to the included 8 GB memory card so you can relive and share your most exciting flights.
If you’re new to the drone party and you’re worried about the tricky bits of flying, like take off and landing, then fear not – the T70 has a super clever one-touch take off and landing button to make it as easy as pie. The return-to-home button will bring your drone swooping back to the controller and there’s even a headless mode which makes flying much simpler for newbies and experienced pilots alike. Headless mode orients the control of the drone around you, meaning that no matter what direction the drone is facing if you push left on the controller it will fly to your left. It also have one of our favourite features, called altitude hold. What this means is that if you let go of the sticks mid-flight your drone will just hover where it is, waiting for your next input. Brilliant!
The ingenious built in 6 axis gyroscope not only gives you super smooth flight, once you get the hang of things it will even let you do awesome tricks like tossing your drone in the air instead of taking off and a whole range of incredible 3D flips and tricks.
The T70 FPV really is the perfect mix of everything you ever wanted in a quadcopter (as well as a few things you didn’t realise you needed).
It’s been brought to our attention that the instructions provided with this drone don’t really explain properly how to get it all started up and ready to fly. It’s actually pretty simple when you know how – just follow these instructions and you’ll be airborne in no time.
- Power on the drone by plugging in the battery and closing the battery compartment. Wait until the lights are flashing slowly. If they’re flashing quickly then you probably need to charge your battery.
- Place your drone on a flat surface at ground level. This will help it calibrate the altitude hold correctly.
- Turn on your remote control. You’ll hear a single beep and the light on your remote will flash. Wait for a second for the remote to power itself up.
- On the LEFT stick of the remote control push the stick up then immediately down. You might need to do this a couple of times to get the timing right; when you do, you’ll hear another beep and the lights on both your drone and your remote will stay on solidly.
- Simultaneously pull BOTH sticks on your remote down and outwards. That means the LEFT stick needs to be pointing between 7 and 8 o’clock and the RIGHT stick needs to be pointing between 4 and 5 o’clock. Hold the sticks there until the rotors start to spin slowly.
- Release both sticks then fly as usual!
- Flight time: approx. 7 - 9 minutes
- Charge time: 200 minutes
- Range approx. 40 metres
- Remote requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720p/30fps
- Photo resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Battery type: 7.4V 2000mAh Li-poly
- Camera sensor chip: ¼ inch HG colour cmos
- Viewing angle 120°
- Video format: PAL/NTSC
- Video output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- 5.8G receiver sensitivity: -90dbm
- Camera module working voltage: DC3.7V (DC12V)
- Camera module consumption: 200mah ± 10%
- Battery charger with 3 pin UK plug
- 8GB memory card
- Remote control
- LCD screen and holder
- USB charging cable for screen
- 20 x screws
- 4 x crash guards
- 4 x landing skids
- 4 x propellers
- Card reader