Thermo Projection Clock
- Multi-functional weather clock
- Displays weather info based on humidity
- Project the time on to wall or ceiling
- Adjustable projection arm with focus dial
- Clock displays temperature, humidity, time, date, and day
- Alarm with snooze function
- Colourful backlit display
- requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Measures approx 15 x 12 x 6 cm
More product info
It’s safe to say that the Great British Weather is anything but great, unless you like overcast, raining, windy, or cold, in which case it’s brilliant. At least with the Thermo Projection Clock you can see if it’s an umbrella or a duffle coat day with colourful graphics displayed on its screen. And maybe, just maybe, one day you’ll awake to see the sunshine symbol.
This useful weather clock also displays the time (as you’d expect) along with temperature, humidity, day and date. Plus it has an alarm and all important snooze button (just 5 more minutes).
Saving the very best till last, the Thermo Projection Clock will also project the time anywhere you want, whether that be the wall or ceiling, thanks to its adjustable projection arm. To project the time simply tap the button on top and the time will display for a few seconds and then disappear.
This easy to use multi-functional clock has a colourful backlit display which makes it perfect for night time and is simply powered by 2 AAA batteries.
- Quality Product from Red5! -I bought the Thermo Projection Clock because I needed a clock by my bed. Not only was this a clock, but it was a thermometer, it could tell me the humidity and loads more. I liked the alarm and how the tones gradually get faster. There are a loads of extra features, such as the weather readings from outside and a calendar. It also has a time projection feature which is sharp and crisp and can be adjusted to your room of choice. I would definitely recommend this cool little gadget from Red5 and it was definitely a useful buy!
- Good purchase! -This clock is excellent value for money! All of the features work well and doesn't feel to cheap. Only down side is the screen is a bit on the bright side, but can easily resolve this by covering it up and using the projector as the time at night.