Smallest Walkie Talkies
- The worlds smallest walkie-talkies
- Penetrates walls, floors, steel and concrete
- Range - 100 feet (30 meters)
- Easy to use push to talk
- Morse code function
- Flexible antennas
- Includes 8 x AG13 batteries
- For ages 6 and up
- Measures approx. 4cm x 5cm x 3cm (not including aerial)
More product info
Not content with having just any walkie talkies, we’ve managed to find the World’s Smallest Walkie Talkies! These super tiny hand held devices can penetrate walls, floors, steel and concrete; and will transmit over a range of about 100 feet (30 metres). Operating is very easy, simply push to talk (don’t forget your ‘over and outs’!) or use the button on the front to transmit in Morse code. The flexible antennas can be bent so the Walkie Talkies will fit into the smallest of pockets, just in case your missions are covert!
With something so simple, that just leaves you to do the fun bit…….
“Sticky Fish this is Black Snake what’s your location, over?”
"Black Snake this is Sticky Fish, I’m monitoring the suspect now, over”
“Rodger that Sticky Fish, keep me notified, over”
“Will do Black Snake……also, can I have a better code name? Something like White Tiger?! Over”
“That’s a negative Sticky Fish. Over and out”
- 2 x walkie talkies
- Instructions including Morse Codes
- I'd give this zero stars if I could! -The packaging claims a 30m range, but we barely got 5m with no obstructions. The volume at its loudest is extremely low and crackly. This applies to voice and morse functions. An astonishing waste of money.
- Brodie -Very disappointed. I bought these as a Christmas present and they don't work at all. I have a very upset child today, especially as the gyro copter I bought for his brother works beautifully.
- Simply doesn't work -This product just doesn't function as a walkie talkie. There is a small noise which you just about could use for Morse Code. I received this as my secret santa at work. Disappointment has turned to anger now that I have seen the reviews on this site. This product should be withdrawn from sale as Red5 are obviously aware of how bad it is. On this basis I would be very reluctant to risk buying anything from this brand again. The only reason I have given it one star is that the review cannot be placed with none.
- Small, but useless. -Bought these for my partner for his work, big heights on cherry picker and though it would be perfect for communication as it said 'up to 30 metres range'. Ok it's a fun gimmic for a job but from me with love, except they don't work! Shows how much I care! I really wouldn't have bought these if I knew what they were like - yes they switch on but that's the end, definitely no good!
- The world's smallest walky talky. -Bought these for my little boy for Christmas as he really wanted some, could not believe how awful these are, impossible to hear anything. One very upset little boy.
- Seriously, don't bother! -These are great.....they just don't work! We think we might have got the morse code function working with one of them, but that's not much use really. Big disappointment :-(.
- Worlds Smallest Walkie Talkies -Very disappointed with these walkie talkies, I brought them today 11/12/13 for my grandchildren and thought I would try them out before Christmas. I cant hear anything at the end of my room let alone 100ft, too far to go back to Milton Keynes other wise I would ask for my money back.
RED5 says: “Hi there Andrew, sorry to hear this, please contact our Customer Service team and they will get this sorted for you.”
- Don't bother -These allegedly have a 30 metre range, they struggled to transmit anything legible over 3 metres. Very poor, and we live 50 miles from the nearest RED5 store so it's not like I can take them back. They only get 1 star because I can't give no stars.
RED5 says: “Hello Al, Oh no! Sorry to hear about this, our Customer Service team will be in contact to get this sorted for you.”
- Terrible Product! Pleasd Avoid! -This product is extremely disappointing! I opened the box and got the first ready to go. Then on the second walkie-talkie the piece of plastic covering the batteries would not come off, no matter which way I tried to unscrew it to insert the batteries. It simply will not come off and the product is therefore utterly useless with no batteries. The screw is broken from being twisted so much and is now a hollow circle and impossible to twist. I will be returning the product tomorrow as it is useless now. You have been warned, PLEASE AVOID!!