Zombie Slayer Blast Kit
- DIY cardboard gun - 138 piece kit
- Fires paper ammo
- Fires up to 100 feet!
- 50 soft splat rounds included
- Shell pops out with every shot
- Ammunition mould included
- Make 60 rounds in 45 seconds!
- Insanely accurate
- Interchangeable camo skins
- Protect yourself from zombies
More product info
If we have learnt anything from movies and TV it’s that the zombie apocalypse is definitely coming. If you don’t have a plan in place or a local Winchester pub to hide out in, then you must prepare for the arrival of the undead!
The Zombie Slayer Blast Kit is a must have in any zombie hunters arsenal. Admittedly, you do have to spend the first few hours building it from the 138 pieces but once you are finished, you are ready to take on any brain munching monster!
Interchangeable camo skins are included making sure you are ready to fight in any terrain and to make your assault rifle look super awesome. Plus, and this is a HUGE plus, every time you fire at a zombie, a shell pops out the gun! How cool is that?!
The Zombie Slayer Gun doesn’t use darts, or bullets, but instead fires paper meaning running out of ammo is only an old gas bill away. 50 soft splat rounds are included to get you started, just in case the zombie invasion happens quicker than you expected. A handy paper mould is included in the set and if you’re really good, you can create 60 paper rounds in just 45 seconds. Each one of the paper rounds can be fired up to 100 feet and they are insanely accurate too! Perfect for long distance zombie hunting.
- Awesome present for hubby -Brought this for my husband for Xmas, he loves it. Kept him quiet for a couple of of afternoons building it and sticking it all together. He enjoys firing it at the picture across the living room, it sits on the shelf and everybody that has seen it asks about it, looks great, works great. Fantastic product, he can't wait to see the new designs as promised on their own website, will be getting another for my teenager
- Zombie slayer -Got my Zombie Slayer for Christmas. Just wanted to leave a review here. Have tried to get all my friends to buy one. The more people that get these the more chance I have of some spit wad battles. It's great to build, gives you an insight to how such a blaster works. Something I have never had with other blasters. Also I love the way the ammo sticks to targets. Great fun. Let the spit-wad-war begin.
- Zombie slayer -I brought this for my son for xmas present. I put this together it was really easy. Then I tested it before went any further . So glad I did because this is a really poor design. When loading the gun then shooting great until u reload then the actual bullet wat the tissue sits in keeps getting jammed in the gun this is a poor design. Reason been is the bullet stays on the actual fire mechanism instead of off loading out of the side of the gun which it show in the video.Then with it staying in the gun when you reload it jams this is a complete waste of money this will be going back as this has wasted enough of my time so disappointed with this.And so is my son.
RED5 says: “Hi there, we are sorry to hear that you are having some problems with your product. If you contact our customer service team at [email protected] they will be able to help :)”
- Fun to build, awesome to shoot -Great fun folding and sticking it all together, I found doulbe sided tape to work best. Wet the little pellets and it splats on to targets. I've even perfected catching the shells as they pop out the side.
- Awesome! Great gift for boys of all ages -I actually bought this from Menkind this week not RED5 but thought I'd leave a review anyway as I'm gonna buy one for my nephew too. This takes NERF guns to a whole new level. Its really cool when built and good quality when you compare it with other toy guns. Also, the ammo is great as it doesn't hurt and sticks to the targets. The cardboard has a kind of special coating that makes it really durable and looks great on my shelf.